Question:
in a western horse show where do you go after your city show?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
in a western horse show where do you go after your city show?
Seven answers:
Shorty
2007-05-14 05:47:47 UTC
I guess your from the States, in Australia. We have LOcal shows, which is town shows, Regional which is area shows, State and then National. We also have World shows.
2007-05-11 15:50:55 UTC
its usually depends on the size of the state, but most typically, regionals
Player4life
2007-05-11 01:08:23 UTC
Well it is suppose to be city, state, national, international. But now it has changed. I ride english and I dont know if it is the same. But we first do shows locally, then when we get better we compete on a circuit, either "A" "B" "C". Then the U.S. is divided into zones, and then you compete in those. If you get enough points, you go onto nationally. Hope this helps!
Sherry M
2007-05-11 01:00:11 UTC
A western horse show is a style of riding...not an area of the country. It is Western as compared to Eastern riding. You use a western saddle with a saddle horn. A western show can be shown in any city or town ...after a show finishes...they usually do another show either in the same place a week later or even in the same town.
A A
2007-05-11 01:00:04 UTC
City, State, Nationals, then Regionals
dressage.rider
2007-05-11 00:58:55 UTC
Shows really aren't ranked this way. There are schooling shows and unrated shows (shows where you do not gain points). There are shows where you accumulate points at that show ground, and shows where you gather points with your breed association. At those "rated" shows if you gather enough breed points you can get to the national show.
Reckless Redhead
2007-05-11 08:09:52 UTC
Ok, theres different types of shows, theres open shows and breed registry shows,Special event shows and fun shows. You are most likely talking about breed registry shows. In these they dont have only western events, depending on the breed it's typically halter, english, western then another event such as timed events. First you go to the city show , then , if you qualify you go to regionals, THEN nationals. If you need any more help, just contact me.