Question:
why does pepole kill animals?
brittany b
2007-05-10 08:46:56 UTC
why does pepole kill animals?
Sixteen answers:
Starlight 1
2007-05-10 10:16:10 UTC
For food, or to wear their fur, or to make things like leather, glue, and some medicines. If you eat meat of any kind, including fish products, you are killing an animal.
♥ нσяѕє gιяℓ кαуℓα ♥
2007-05-12 06:18:54 UTC
I do not know why some people kill animals. I just think that they do not understand how cute animals can be. I do not eat meat because I do not like the thought that when I am eating meat, I am eating poor little animals. Sometimes, some people kill animals for good reasons. Sometimes the animal is already in pain, so they want to put the animal out of their misery since they are in so much pain. There is always a reason for doing something. Sadly, some people kill animals for the fun of it. Sadly again, some people kill animals for meat and clothing. I feel sorrow for those killed animals out there who were killed for no reason. This song goes out to them. I wrote it myself-

Verse 1

Little bunny keep on hopping

When the arrows keep-a popping

Stay away - Do not get hurt

For they are out to hurt you

Verse 2

Those hunters

Those hunters are using you

They are using you for clothing

Maybe meat

Verse 3

Watch out - They use you - They might eat

So sad you little critters

They torture you sometimes for fun

Come on hide in my house - away from the hunters

Chorus

I feel sorrow for you killed animals

You are so cute and now killed

I whisper to you in the heavens

I believe you are watching over us

But how can you watch over us

When they have eaten you

You just pop right out of their mouth

And say hello you to

(verse2-chorus)

I know, some songs I write are weird. It is just for the poor critters. Thanks for the two points!
Player4life
2007-05-10 13:29:15 UTC
Because they don't think. They think they are the top dog in the world (which we are) so they control everything. Like we take animals enviroments and lives. It is absolutley disgusting with some of the videos I see. So they treat them like little things that dont matter because they cant talk. For all the people that work in slaughter houses, killed an animal on purpose, or have worked for a killing business, please excuse my language, GO TO HELL. But fo rall of you that care, you are going to heaven =)
Lee
2007-05-10 18:34:10 UTC
various reasons:

1) They are bored

2) They are insane

3) They are really ugly (the human that is)

4) They smell

5) To look good (fasion etc)

Honestly don't find any of the above reasons justifyable but animals are cute and dont see why anyone would kill one.my best friends are animals
Zugunruhly
2007-05-12 20:09:34 UTC
Why do animals kill animals? You can't blame people for killing animals when animals also kill one another, including their own kind. It's true that humans could stand to use some more humane practices with their slaughter techniques, but you can't just go off on people for killing animals.
*I Love Friesians*
2007-05-10 16:36:42 UTC
Because sadly humans feel they are above everything else living in the world...because it makes them feel more powerful...and because animals dont fight back (as they are either A.to good natured and scared or B.Not strong enough... i am trying to fight horse slaughter atm...please feel free to check how cruel this industy really is on youtube...my channel is DJcaz007 and i have a video on horse slaughter that i made.

There are loads of videos people have posted of animal abuse...sadly as much as we try to fight it....i feel it is a endless case.
Unicornrider
2007-05-13 00:51:01 UTC
Besides practial uses like food and hides and stuff, it's sometimes seen as a sport like foxhunting was, or there are just some plain mean people out there
bohlander
2016-11-27 05:12:27 UTC
ok, yet think of roughly this, IF we don't consume the animals the animals will overpopulate eating flowers to your vegetarian nutrients. We consume them to stability out each and every little thing.....Plus they flavor so sturdy :D
2007-05-10 10:02:00 UTC
cause some does...every time you eat a hamburger you are killing animals
April
2007-05-10 16:57:16 UTC
You speak English???
bmckillop2003
2007-05-10 13:45:57 UTC
because there just mean and roten people and they take there anger out on them:(
Bite Me.
2007-05-10 14:19:13 UTC
Because they are sick and need help! go to peta.org for more info about it.
roshanap
2007-05-10 16:19:30 UTC
so they chould eat!

good luck!
♥~Princess Kelly~♥
2007-05-10 13:56:18 UTC
caz here *** hole and am a vergetarian ppl who animals kill are IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
2007-05-10 12:37:12 UTC
because they are *******
Ballzy
2007-05-10 16:39:44 UTC